Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slamat datang! Welcome! Vannekom! Lai lai!

Assalamualaikum and hi earthlings,


my latest blog, or maybe writings which previously was all over the web, net and where soever , wordpress, facebook, twitter , facebook ; i've decided to write only here. I wont mind people copying and pasting it all over the net.(A japanese girl emailed me to continue writing). Heh..

Enjoy.
My writings is in the means of what i think, equally - i will never ever touch the sense of racisme nor threat any country, nations' standing or any personal attacks. Just anything of everyday from what i learnt and processed thru my eyes, nose, ears and mouth. I hope these writings will be a great wealth for our findings and Blessed by the Upper Power Above.

- Ahmad -

No comments:

Post a Comment