Friday, December 14, 2012

BEAT THE CONMEN - 2 : Why oh why did I fall?

BEAT THE CONMEN - RISE MALAYSIAN RISE (PART 2) : Why oh why did I fall?

Assalamulaikum all,

Yesterday, I posted on simple conman tactics to ruin your day maybe months, or years. How do they do it in a case of simple tool and money as their target.

There's a saying, if a salesman doesn't succeed in selling - he will be called a conman by his investors. If he succeed, he is legendary. I cant totally agree with this. A sales person is a job with professionalism with a product. A salesman has a product to sell. Conman, they use the product to con people. that is not a thin fine line, that's a thick line dude!

Okay okay okay! Now let's get going, upon the previous case it was about victim's money. Today, this decade anywhere in this world there are so many tools a conman can use such as women, wealth, freedom, family, country, religion. NO, I am not going to say politics because i am not into politics. All the tools above has a bridge and the bridge is the act of words, face, gestures, touch, eye contact. Well , i believe if i have more time i will write more on this tools. But basically its about :

1. worrying the victim about something that the victim virtually thinks he/she has it but he/she does not.
2. worrying the victim about what will happen in the future if you are still in your current state.
3. worrying the victim on how your life could change with the conman's ideas/solution/thoughts.

Lay back dude, I will relate why you fall in this 3 things above, and many more.

Explaining the case on the previous post : UJUB, RIAK and TAKBUR is the key of con. Sad to say, the victim has all of the above to fall. Yes, you fell because you have all of those above without you realizing it.

Let's flashback to the previous precious case:

Step 1 : RIAK :
Tool : Handphone
Mood : Hectic/Troubled
Target 30% of your income = 10K

I will invest for my self, to con you by buying an Iphone 5 or any other hand phone funkier than yours. or i will borrow some other person money to buy a funkier phone than yours. OR i am the worst scum ever, i borrow my friends funkier phone than yours and pretend it's mine. (DUDE I've never done this okay!)

Then, i have this phone in my hand- i pretend to make a call. Flashing my funky phone to you! Just how would you feel! Then , i start a conversation in the phone in front of you (although there's no one there), making some serious smirks on my face, talking about some amount of money that i have to spend at a range more than your bonus (as your bonus is 30K) , say about 50K. For sure , you have just got your bonus, and now you are feeling it's not enough. After a while, i hang up the phone and put it right in front of you.

A conman will start it's conversation with egoistic unsatisfactory mode, slowly catching your attention.

 Conman on the phone : "What? How come? Ermm... Ok.. I'll get to it!"
Conman to you :  "I told this guy on the phone, if it's not enough he should tell me earlier. Sigh!!".

now, this is subtle RIAK. It's not rocket science to understand!


Why did you fall for this, because you have RIAK deep inside you. Deep inside you wish you are the who is talking in the phone like the conman. You want to feel important for yourself, hearing those words you felt inferior, mini-me, small, tiny, micro, nano - although its just a few second heart ticks of RIAK wishing but you wish you can, deep deep inside, you wish someone would call you for help, in front of your friends. and you can say words similarly as what he said to you.

Mightily, you keep it inside, thinking it would slide away in a few miliseconds but it has already been registered at the back of your brain with the key words of 'WHAT IF' in my Malay words - 'KALAU laa aku'.

e.g : What if i am the one who gets that call? What If I have that kind of money to dump in that project?

Okay. Lets go to TAKBUR

STEP 2: TAKBUR
Tool : Handphone
Mood : Attach Subtly
Target 30% of your income = 10K

Now, I will start subtly to talk bout your phone and mock you one shot direct stab to your heart. Remember, a conman will manipulate your heart when your brain is distracted. I will make an excuse for you to take out your phone. such as , " hey, do you have my latest number?". You will have to take out your phone. i will pretend to tell you a phone number and then after a few chat.

 conman will boast: " This is my new phone, wanna have a look?".

 now, if u take my phone, you are in my development phase. whilst, you have taken my phone i will grab and play with yours. Now, I will play with your ego.

Then,I will start : "Dude, your phone doesn't have my phone feature.. bla bla bla bla~" and the brag goes on. I will wait for your pupils to dilate before making my next killer words.

Once you felt small, while toying with my funky phone, I will directly say it eye to eye "You can't afford my phone." with NOT AN AGGRESSIVE TONE. Now, you are deep in my territory. I have caught you (If you are weak enough). Most of the victims have high egoistic level. This ego level makes them very prone to this kind of attacks. Now , the final phase to tear you apart and get my reward the UJUB!



Why oh why, Oh My Innerself , why did i fall for this scam??


Same as above, because deep inside you have TAKBUR. the ugliest side of arrogance. you wish, you can have you own latest number and tell it to other people.and people will ask - Why you have a new mobile number? and you can answer with TAKBUR, i bought a new phone! devillish isn't it? That's what you are inside when you have TAKBUR. IF you have that funky Iphone 5, you can put it on the desk showing off to your peers. You can start mocking people with less funkier phone dude!. You can boast with it's funky feature although you dont even know how to use it! Just because you wanna say "I have and U don't right on those faces that you hate, you dispise, deep inside that's what you are!" you think you are the coolest guy ever lived on earth!
another simple example : IF you drive a hybrid car - u want to boast about it's fuel economy to your non-hybrid friend, or you have a luxurious branded handbag and your peers do not have! owh my owh my, just imagine how cruel you are, how evil you have become with this TAKBUR and you fall for this trap. Just because your TAKBUR feeling that you have that you cannot achieve which is very pure, but you fall for this con trap just to make your TAKBUR to be reality!


Okay, enough - lets go to your final devilish fall. UJUB


STEP 3: UJUB
Tool : Handphone
Mood : Devilish Helpful

Now, you are deep inside angry, felt your ego has torn down. and I will charm you like the closest angel ever in your life saying : "I have an opportunity for YOU, and for US".

This two word is the key word for CONMEN - YOU, and US. I will throw more convincing words that i am willing to make you richer than me, i am willing to help you get that funky phone, i am gonna make you insanely rich because i am willing to help you!


I will relate my false conversation about the 50K i have to spend. and here it goes "You can invest in me for 10K, i have 40K but i need 50K for this business. You also heard my conversation in the phone before, this is GENUINE business. i have been doing this for years and i BELIEVE in you, you can become my PARTNER." This is the most common words being used by a conman.

So what will you do? You have 10K, out of 30K which is a bonus that you just received, and i know about it. You do not weight the value of 10K as much as your savings because it is a bonus. At worse situation, you might even pull 10K out of your saving if you trust in me so much based on the WHAT I HAVE and YOU DO NOT HAVE.

As upon all the above has already done. Then, here comes the PROPOSAL! The proposal or the hellgate is a normal one.....


Why oh why did you fall again?  Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall, so did you! 

YES. You have UJUB, but unlike the first two steps, you are executing your UJUB. The first two falls you fell for - you had the desire for the future to be able to do things you cant do now. The conman has succeed to make you feel small, nano, steppable, worthless, and now your ego has landed. You have an opportunity to show your power, your graceful wonders, to prove that - "I AM CAPABLE TO BE AT THE SAME STAIRS WITH YOU MR CONMAN!!" Deep in side, actually not so deep, maybe just below the surface you are screaming in your heart :"YEAHHH, I ALSO HAVE THE POWER, U CAN'T OVERRULE ME!" and all those dignity thing comes in your thought. you keep the arrogance in side your heart which is clearly UJUB, thinking your conman doesn;t know about it but actually he is the one controlling the game. he wants you to think that way. he wanted to seduce you in that manner. and you have fall by executing your UJUB!

and that is why you fall. because of your inferior complex. because you felt small. you want to be bigger, and you are not grateful with what you have. you want more, the greed , the thought of success , freedom , social status and many more unfulfilled dream of yours now has a shortcut.

Just how, can we avoid this things? And make sure it's GENUINE? Well, here's a few ideas.

1.) Listen first decide later.
There is a method which i created which called 'Opposite Attracts'.

Listen carefully on the key words such as GENUINE, FAMILY, EVERYTHING.

A person who use this words to sell is simply arguable.
When a person says
"this is GENUINE business!". does that mean before this or in other business it is not GENUINE?
"you are like FAMILY/BROTHER to me!". this are people who are not your family. Real men, they don't talk this way, we understand each other if you are already like a brother to me. We don't express ridiculous like this in business.(unless you are really family of him!)
"Drop off EVERYTHING!" so.. if you drop off everything, what's left for you, you will be left with NOTHING!
"I SWEAR I TELL U THE TRUTH!" so.. he has been lying all this years?

There are other keywords that you can key it everyday, find the opposites and you have to digest it by yourself.

Always decide later, when you are thinking on your own time of space.  Don't decide there and then on major things such as investments and business decision unless you are a professional decider. Talk to people who knows about the items and cases.

2.) Look for evidence.
Find evidence of who you're talking too. You might known a person for so long but you dont REALLY know him. Look for legitimate reasons and evidence of what he is saying. Don't judge the person by his appearance, search for things which support his words then search for thing which does not support his words. Compare them and always remember 1000 rights will not ever write off 1 wrong.

3.) Be grateful, not Bloody-full.
Above all the things the conman has, and what you have, be grateful with what you have and set a dream with effort to get it. Not a shortcut. Shortcut wont happen, business has no such thing to do with luck. Opportunities will rise when you search for one. How do you handle the opportunity determines your success rate. Yeah, i know you're mocking me when i say business is not about luck. I dont believe in luck. As per what i've posted before , remembrance of God. The Almighty WHO PLANS EVERYTHING. Opportunities happen because he led you to that opportunity, to test you. Be grateful for that opportunity test. The conman situation is a test, it's a test of GREED, unlike your work based opportunities, it's a test of commitment. Shortcuts always lead you to greed wether you like it or not. Everything happens because Allah the Almighty let it happen to you, to test you and i can assure you if you are not GREEDY, that you are THANKFUL you will gain more than you think.

4.) Pray hard for guidance. 
There are times things are too confusing, that we do not have enough experience to guide us. We smash our thinking cap, blurred by all this worldly things, we cant think straight. Just where should we go. Pray to GOD. I pray to Allah, seek for help, if you have other God's you can try praying seek for help from your God or my God(I seek help from the Allah, the God Ahmad is praying to!) too. No harm trying though!

Okay , I know some of you thing what is this kinda fishy thingy bloggy thing his writing about God and stuff. Then let met answer to you with a question, When there's no one around to guide you, who would seek refuge from? You wanna look for guidance from your surroundings? It might just confuse you more and more. there's no harm trying to pray, instead - why don't we try praying first then only seek ideas from the other earthlings? It works for me! 

That is how you fell for that trap, and how you avoid it with funkiness and style. I hope this helps, Jive Up your life! YEEHAA!

Next Post :
His Ideology My Stupidity


WallaHu A'Lam (Allah Knows Best)
Ahmad 

No comments:

Post a Comment